I enjoy being around technology and prize intellectual curiosity. I focus on the operational flow of work and the end-user experience, with a customer service orientation.
I have progressive experience leading and building cybersecurity programs in the Financial Services industry at both regional and global banks and insurance companies. I have hands-on leadership experience with engineering, operational, and risk management focused teams.
Technology alone does not solve most problems; applying the right combination of approach, attitude, and problem-solving is often more important than the technology itself.
Things I enjoy
- I’m a fitness enthusiast.
- I like writing.
- I like spreadsheets.
- I like building businesses and building products.
- I like to tinker with new technologies.
- I like reading about developing IT and cybersecurity news.
- I like reading about history, science, and philosophy.
I run the site Return on Security where I post original content, do deep dive reports, and send out newsletters.